SPC Rigid Core Flooring
Luxury vinyl tile has evolved with a stone polymer composite core called SPC. This rigid core makes the flooring waterproof, increase the durability and strength. The SPC floor plank comes with a “Click” system to easily interlock the floors. Australian call it hybrid flooring.
State of Art SPC Flooring Factory in China
Floor Installation Guide
- 100% waterproof – can be installed in humid and wet areas, kitchens, laundry, powder room and bathroom. And can be cleaned with a mosit mop.
- Super Low Formaldehyde Emission Grade
- Larger Planks available
- Fire resistant – made from stone polymer composite
- More Versatile – SPC can be installed over almost any hard surface and can conceal most minor sub floor imperfections
- SPC is a lot faster to install than glue down LVT, WPC and laminate flooring
|Vinyl Plank Size||6″ x 36″, 7″ x 48″, 9″ x 48″|
|Thickness – Wear Layer||3.5mm – 0.3|
4.0mm – 0.2/0.3
5.0mm – 0.3/0.5
|Acoustic Backing||No Backing / EVA / IXPE / Cork|
Wood Like SPC
Stone Like SPC
- Hybrid Flooring – SPC For Australia
- Different Types of Rigid Core Vinyl Flooring: SPC, WPC, Hybrid
- Rigid Core Vinyl Flooring – The Revolutionary SPC
- How to Install SPC Flooring?
- Advantages of SPC Flooring